Congratulations! We are so excited that you want to register with Run to Remember! Before you click REGISTER below, read about what you can expect.
- You will be walked through an initial sign in process. If you have never used registered through ACTIVE before, after you click on the "create account" button you will need to select a username and password. Record these someplace safe and remember them since you’ll use them a lot.
- If you have used ACTIVE to register for an event before, be sure NOT to use the username and password you already have. Instead, select "create account" and choose a NEW username (which would be a different e-mail address), and a new password.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive three e-mails.
1. The first email is from ACTIVE confirming your registration
2. A second email is from the National Hospice Foundation welcoming you to the Run to Remember program.
3. The third email, from ACTIVE, contains a link to your fundraising page. Sometimes, one or all of these e-mails get diverted into your junk mail. So, if you do not see the first three within a few minutes of completing the registration process, check your junk mail to see if they are there. If you have any trouble logging in to your page to customize it, simply go to http://www.active.com/donate/runtoremember2014
and click “Become a fundraiser” and use your login and password.
4. Once you receive your fundraising page, start right away to customize it and then send it out to family and friends. An early start is important to achieving your fundraising goal. Let us know if we can help by emailing email@example.com.